Thursday, July 23, 2009

CANON REBEL SURPRISE

This was a photo I took this evening--with MY NEW CANON REBEL! This cutie pie over here got it for me. Surprised me with it! I don't know why he is so good to me, but I guess I'm going to have to be good to him now. ; )
See how all the mess in the background is blurry? I think I'm going to love this camera.

This little cutie pie has a fever now, along with a bad rash--as does his older brother.
We'll be visiting a doctor for that. But, before his fever hit, he was interested in having his photo taken as well.
Doesn't he look like he's completely interested in my
gift?
He's saying, "watcha got there, mama?"
"Oh nothing" I say, "Just my new CANON REBEL"
CUHlick! Click- click (insert kewl noise.)
I love how it picks up the red in his hair. My old camera would just ignore that. I promise not to be that annoying person at the party just clicking away. But, I definitely can take some awesome shots of my remodeled house and post about it!

3 comments:

Fifi said...

You luckfy girl !!!! Mmmmm MrP is very kind and thoughtful ..... I love surprises too! Enjoy it, and yes I'd love to see pics of your remodeled house!
Love to you all x

sara said...

What a GREAT surprise!!!!!

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

What a fabulous surprise!!! YAY!!!