Friday, October 3, 2008

THIS...IS HOMESCHOOLING

Lesson: the art of carving! Apples that is!

Skipping math for the day and baking an apple pie to enter into a local fair.
He was 3 years younger than any other kid and he won second place! Woot Woot!

Going to the Cape the day after public school starts!
An eight, two and six year old sharing a morning break with ginger snaps.

OK, so this isn't homeschool, technically. Unless, you call my two year old getting pampered by his Grandma by getting a message and getting to wear big boy underwear while doing so, a lesson.
"Moooah, Mom" he says.

3 comments:

sara said...

Great pictures! Love the apple pie!

Beth@Pages of Our Life said...

I can't get over how much your 6yo looks just like your hubby! Great job on the apple pie and award. That had to make him feel proud!

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

What precious pictures! You have a beautiful family-- I hope you treasure every single moment! :-)

Thanks for your kind words on my blog. I hate videos of myself and much prefer to hide behind words or be behind the scenes.

I hope you have a wonderful week!

God bless you,
Marsha